Please read carefully before you place your order.
The items we sell are bespoke and are specially designed and manufactured. We manufacture items in small runs and we thoroughly check each item at the factory and again before we ship your order. We also pack each item securely ensuring that you will not receive damaged items.
Check the sizes charts very carefully and make sure that the size you choose is right for you. Also check colour and design carefully keeping in mind that the screen and the colour settings you are using may not portray an accurate representation of the garments true colour. Our photos are taken by professional studio photographers and are not colour edited.
If you have any concerns you will need to inform us within 14 days from date of receipt of your order.
It is important to us that you are completely satisfied with your purchase, which is why we offer an exchange or store credit if:
- Item does not fit you,
- You are not satisfied with the quality,
- You have changed your mind,
- Item was an unwanted gift.
Should we ask you to return an item, it must meet the below requirements:
- The item is unworn and in original condition with all the tags still attached,
- The item must be in its original packaging,
- The item has absolutely no marks or stains (including makeup and spray tan),
- Swimwear must have the hygiene sticker in place,
- The item is returned to us within 14 days from delivery date.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you are shipping an item, you should consider using a trackable shipping service and purchasing shipping insurance.